Posted on May 25th, 2010 View Comments
The Client Feedback Tool will be updated later this week to enhance features, performance, and security. All users will see the improvements automatically. New features included in this release:
- Performance enhancements on reports, up to 200% increase in speed
- Create distribution groups when sending surveys
- New on-page “Alerts” let you know when new/unread results have come in, and when low scores need attention
- Track when results have been viewed
- CC a co-worker that a survey has been sent, and/or when results are collected
- Create a username, allowing for faster login
- Alert new survey recipients automatically via Outlook, to minimize surveys going to junk folder
- Upload project information from an external source
- New report – “Last Survey Sent” – View the most recent survey sent to a recipient, client, project, or by sender
- Over 50 other tweaks, improvements, and fixes
For training on these new features, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted on May 19th, 2010 View Comments
Mike Phillips will present “Using Client Feedback to Improve Prosperity for Firms at 4:30 on May 19th at Deltek Insight in Washington, DC. For more information on the Deltek Insight event, please visit: http://www.deltekinsight.com/
Deltek provides software solutions specifically designed to meet the needs of project-driven businesses. Their software applications help more than 12,000 organizations worldwide. Deltek’s solutions help improve business performance management, streamline operations, optimize compliance processes and win new business.