Posted on January 24th, 2011 View Comments
On January 23, 2011 the Client Feedback Tool received an update with several substantial new features and enhancements.
- New, high-security encryption. The Client Feedback Tool is now secured by 128-bit SSL (https); the same level of encryption used by online banks and merchants.
- All reports now include extensive filtering options (previously this was limited just to Advanced Reports).
- Project Manager Role has been added. PM’s are added to individual projects, and can see all feedback for that project. This allows much more granular sharing of feedback than the current Team Manager role.
- When viewing results from a survey, you may click on the name of the respondent to quickly see a summary of that respondent’s past feedback.
- Projects may now be assigned to more than one team.
- New report – Response Details. View responses to many different surveys in one consolidated report. Allows you to quickly see all the feedback from a selected person; for selected project(s); etc.
- Enhanced “Export to Excel” capability.
- Enhanced importing capabilities.
- Dozens of other minor tweaks, enhancements, and fixes
Posted on January 4th, 2011 View Comments
ZweigWhite just issued a press release including comments from an interview with DesignFacilitator President Mike Phillips.
ZweigWhite is a leader in enhancing business performance for architecture, engineering, planning, and environmental consulting firms. They, like many other experts in the A/E/C industry continue encouraging firms to gather feedback effectively, in order to improve service delivery and long term prosperity.