Posted on January 24th, 2011 View Comments
On January 23, 2011 the Client Feedback Tool received an update with several substantial new features and enhancements.
- New, high-security encryption. The Client Feedback Tool is now secured by 128-bit SSL (https); the same level of encryption used by online banks and merchants.
- All reports now include extensive filtering options (previously this was limited just to Advanced Reports).
- Project Manager Role has been added. PM’s are added to individual projects, and can see all feedback for that project. This allows much more granular sharing of feedback than the current Team Manager role.
- When viewing results from a survey, you may click on the name of the respondent to quickly see a summary of that respondent’s past feedback.
- Projects may now be assigned to more than one team.
- New report – Response Details. View responses to many different surveys in one consolidated report. Allows you to quickly see all the feedback from a selected person; for selected project(s); etc.
- Enhanced “Export to Excel” capability.
- Enhanced importing capabilities.
- Dozens of other minor tweaks, enhancements, and fixes
Posted on November 8th, 2010 View Comments
DesignFacilitator is pleased to announce a new release with several new features and enhancements, available to all subscribers immediately.
- Enterprise Integration Kit – Use a third party software to initiate a survey.
- Reply to a respondent and log as follow-up – Now, when reviewing a survey response, you can reply directly to the respondent, and store the reply as part of your “follow-up” to the feedback.
- Collect feedback via phone, other methods – Once you specify the required inputs to send a survey, you may select the “Send and Reply” button. You will immediately be shown the survey, and can log the responses on behalf of the respondent. You can, at this point, call and collect the feedback; or if you have already gotten the feedback via a printed survey, you may log the responses. The feedback collected will be noted as being self-entered.
- Tagging – When sending a survey, create/assign one or more “tags” to the survey. This will allow you to categorize every survey with a parameter you can then report on. This allows for virtually unlimited reporting flexibility.
- Import Teams, Companies – You may now import lists of teams and/or companies when setting up your firm.
- 40 other minor enhancements and fixes
Posted on September 26th, 2009 View Comments
In our travels and workshops, we have seen that many professions share common difficulties. One widespread limitation many firms experience is that their members simply do not request feedback frequently enough. When we ask the firm members why they don’t send more surveys, the responses range from “I forget to send them.” to “I don’t have time— can’t my administrative assistant or accounting people do this for me, perhaps when they send invoices?”
The Client Feedback Tool Solution
Fortunately, DesignFacilitator’s Client Feedback Tool solves these problems with its ‘Send-on-behalf-of’ feature. With this feature, a firm manager can designate one or more firm members to send surveys on behalf of other firm members. For example, let’s say your firm manager has designated Al, an administrative assistant, to send surveys for you and other firm members. Acting as a proxy sender, Al creates a survey invitation in your name. All emails, responses and reports associated with this survey invitation will identify you as the sender. In fact, once Al sends the survey invitation, he cannot even see the answer report or modify the survey– but you can.
How it works
To begin, the firm manager designates proxy sender(s):
- Log in to www.DesignFacilitator.com
- Click My Firm in the left navigation pane, and then click Manage Firm Members in the right pane.
- In the 4th column, “Send On Behalf”, select the firm member(s) who will send surveys on behalf of other firm members.
In order to send a feedback request, a proxy sender must know which survey template to send, when to send it, to whom, what project it regards, and so on. The Client Feedback Tool provides a convenient PDF form for this purpose. In the example above, you would probably fill in the form and give it to Al, because Al is sending the survey on your behalf . To obtain the form, log in to www.DesignFacilitator.com, click Other Resources in the left navigation pane, and then click Feedback Collection Information Request Form. Simply print the form and write in the data.
Proxy senders follow the normal procedure for requesting feedback:
- Log in to www.DesignFacilitator.com
- Click My Feedback in the left navigation pane, then click ASK on the cycle graphic. Select Send a feedback survey
- Proxy senders (only) see a Send Survey on Behalf of: selection box at the top of the screen. There, they select which firm member to designate as the sender; that is, whose name will show in the invitation emails, the survey, the reports, and so on.
Note: The Client Feedback Tool identifies the proxy sender in only two places: the Answer Report and the Modify Survey Edit screen.
You probably want to know if someone sends a survey using your name. So if your firm will designate proxy senders, we recommend that you visit your Set Preferences page in www.DesignFacilitator.com and make sure the first checkbox, “Survey sent on my behalf” is selected.
With the Client Feedback Tool’s ‘Send-on-behalf-of’ feature, even the busiest professional in your organization can enjoy the many benefits of client feedback by delegating the survey-send task to an administrative or accounting assistant.
Posted on June 11th, 2009 View Comments
We are pleased to announce that over 80 new features, enhancements, and fixes have been released to our online Client Feedback Tool. Some key new features include:
- Reports now include your branding / logo when printing
- New report that highlights high scores to more easily identify your successes
- New report that gathers all written feedback comments, to collect testamonials for marketing
- Optimized report printing process to make 50% faster
- Added an address book feature, to more easily select survey recipients
- Added a “contact import” feature to quickly import a list of survey recipients
- Added a new “Bar Graph” report, offering a visually rich display of your feedback